The world’s most accurate watch with a continuously sweeping second hand. Most quartz watches are accurate to within 15 seconds/month. Precisionist is accurate to within 10 seconds/year.
From the Precisionist Langford Collection. In stainless steel with two-tone silver and gold finish, multiple-layer swirl-pattern white mother-of-pearl and silver dial, gilt continuously sweeping second hand, luminous hour and minute hands, calendar, secure double-pusher deployment buckle and water resistance to 30 meters.
With Precisionist, Bulova has added a third prong to a standard two prong quartz crystal creating a torsional resonator. This innovation results in eight times the vibration frequency of a traditional quartz watch resulting in the most accurate watch with a continuously sweeping second hand. The aesthetic movement of the second hand becomes the symbol to the consumer of Bulova Precisionist and signals a watch with accuracy so exceptional, you can see it. The technology is accurate to 10 seconds per year as compared to most other quartz watches, which are accurate to fifteen seconds per month.
- Model number 98M112
- Part Number 98M112
- Item Shape Round
- Dial window material type Mineral
- Display Type Analog
- Clasp Deployment-clasp
- Case material Stainless steel
- Case diameter 31.5 millimeters
- Case Thickness 9 millimeters
- Band Material Stainless steel
- Band length Women's Standard
- Bandwidth 16 millimeters
- Band Color Silver
- Dial Color Mother of pearl
- Bezel material Stainless steel
- Bezel function Stationary
- Calendar Date
- Special features Luminous, measures-seconds
- Movement Japanese quartz
- Water resistant depth 99 Feet