The Head-Up Display, also known as HUD - is a transparent glass screen that displays all information that is essential to fulfill a mission in the pilot’s visual field.
Settling Bell & Ross’ instrumental identity, the design approach of the HUDdisplay hides a treasure chest of sophistication. Technical and graphical tools with tips to translate this display type at the tiny scale of an analog mechanical watch was an innovative exercise at the brand’s creative studio.
- Limited edition of 999 pieces.
- Movement: caliber BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Case: 42 mm in width. Matt black ceramic.
- Dial: black. Central hour disc with Super-LumiNova® marking. Numerals, indices and hands painted with Super-LumiNova®
- Crystal: green sapphire with anti-reflective coating. Four right angles painted with green Super-LumiNova®.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Straps: black rubber and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
- Buckle: pin. Black PVD* coated steel.