From the Precisionist Collection. Featuring Bulova’s proprietary Precisionist accuracy, this advanced chronograph offers 1/1,000-second precision over a twelve-hour time frame, with accuracy to within seconds a year. In stainless steel with curved crystal, multiple-layer black carbon fiber, blue, silver and black dial, chronograph measurement of hours, minutes, seconds, 1/10-seconds, 1/100-seconds and 1/1,000-seconds, yellow continuously sweeping second hand, luminous hour and minute hands, luminous markers, tachymeter, calendar, screw-back case, screw-down crown, double-press fold-over clasp with safety lock, and water resistance to 300 meters.
Providing an extraordinary level of timing accuracy, the Bulova Precisionist Chronograph is the only chronograph to combine stopwatch timing to 1/1,000-second with Bulova’s exclusive Precisionist-class torsional resonator movement, proven in laboratory testing to be one of the world’s most accurate.
Easy and logical to read, each style features four subdials to display the cumulative time at a single glance, with individual measurements on the combined 1/10- and 1/100-second counter, as well as the hour and minute dials, dual-duty floating second hand and a distinctive 1/1,000-second track with the retrograde indicator.
• Precision timing to 1/1,000th of a second
• 12-hour chronograph function
• One of the world’s most accurate movements – accurate to within seconds a year
• Precisionist-class torsional resonator movement proven in laboratory testing to be three times more accurate than standard quartz
• Stainless steel case and bracelet
• Curved mineral crystal
• Multiple-layer black carbon fiber, blue and silver dial
• Yellow continuously sweeping second hand
• Luminous hour and minute hands
• Luminous markers
• Calendar window
• Screw-down crown
• Water resistant to 300 meters