From the Precisionist Collection. Featuring Bulova’s proprietary Precisionist quartz accuracy, in stainless steel with silver and black ion-plated finish, curved crystal, multiple-layer black carbon fiber, grey and silver dial, red continuously sweeping second hand, luminous hands and markers, curved calendar window, 24-hour track, screw-back case, screw-down crown, double-press fold-over clasp with safety lock, and water resistance to 300 meters.
At the heart of the watch is the Bulova Precisionist-class torsional resonator movement, custom-engineered to provide accuracy to within seconds a year using a three-prong quartz crystal that creates a vibration frequency of 262.144 kHz, the highest of any watch in the world and far greater than that of a standard quartz crystal. In laboratory testing, the Precisionist-class movement has been shown to be three times more accurate than standard quartz. This proprietary manufactured movement, including the signature floating second hand, also offers a resistance to a gravitational error that makes it superior in performance to any mechanical watch on the market.
- One of the world’s most accurate movements – accurate to within seconds a year
- Precisionist-class torsional resonator movement proven in laboratory testing to be three times more accurate than standard quartz
- Stainless steel case and bracelet with black ion-plated accents
- Curved mineral crystal
- Multiple-layer black carbon fiber, grey, and silver dial
- Red continuously sweeping second hand
- Luminous hour and minute hands
- Luminous markers
- Curved calendar window
- Screw-back case
- Screw-down crown
- Double-press fold-over clasp with safety lock
- Water resistant to 300 meters