Powered by the awesome H-50 hand-winding movement with 80 hours of power reserve, the Khaki Pilot Pioneer is a reinterpretation of a vintage military watch produced for the British Royal Air Force in 1973. Featuring a distinctive dial pattern and robust NATO strap, this is a military watch with real character.
H-50 The H-50 is an exclusive caliber specifically developed for our hand-winding watches. The H-50 is available with or without a date function and has an extended power reserve of up to 80 hours, ensuring maximum reliability even when it is not wound for a few days.
- Caliber: H-50
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Mineral
- Movement: Mechanical
- Power reserve: 80-hour power reserve
- Case size: 36mm x 33mm
- Water resistance: Water Resistance 10 bar (100 m) /145 psi (328 ft)
- Strap color: Grey
- Lug width: 18mm lug width
- Buckle type: Pin buckle
- Strap type: NATO
- Collection: Khaki
- Strap reference: H600.764.105