OMEGA first introduced the Seamaster 300 in 1957 - it was a watch designed especially for divers and professionals who worked underwater.
More than half a century later, the timepiece makes a comeback in a completely upgraded and enhanced form, ready for a new generation of adventurers. This Seamaster 300 has a sand-blasted blue dial with 18K Sedna™ gold hands coated with "vintage" Super-LumiNova. The 18K Sedna™ gold bezel has a Ceragold™ ring and diving scale.
The 41 mm grade 5 titanium case is presented on a grade 5 titanium and 18K Sedna™ gold bracelet. A transparent case back makes it possible to see the anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial caliber 8400 within.
- Screw‑in crown
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Between lugs: 21 mm
- Bracelet: Titanium ‑ Sedna™ Gold
- Case: Titanium ‑ Sedna™ Gold
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Dial color: Blue
- Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)