It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.
This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a blue ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The blue ceramic unidirectional bezel with OMEGA Liquidmetal™ diving scale is mounted on a 43.5 mm stainless steel case.
Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Label given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- Helium escape valve
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Screw‑in crown
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Between lugs: 21 mm
- Bracelet: steel
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 43.5 mm
- Dial color: Blue
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)