The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moons, “claws” on the case and mono-rang bracelet.
This 28 mm model, with case and bracelet in stainless steel, features indexes and applied elements in 18K white gold, set against a striking green matcha dial.
To give the bezel an extra pop of colour, OMEGA has highlighted the engraved Roman numerals in the same pastel shade.
At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Calibre 4061. Turning the watch over reveals a Constellation Observatory medallion stamped on the caseback.
The hardest, most luminous precious stone whose value is calculated according to the 4C criteria: Cut - Carat - Clarity - Color.
- Total product weight (approx.): 82 g
- Between lugs: 17.5 mm
- Thickness: 3.1 mm
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 28 mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Dial color: Green
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Material: Steel
- Type of Clasp: Butterfly clasp with comfort setting
- Caliber: OMEGA 4061
- Quartz movement with "Long Life" feature to maximize the autonomy of the battery. Exclusive red Omega logo with rhodium plated parts and circular graining.
- Battery life: 48 months
- Type: Quartz