The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moons, “claws” on the case and mono-rang bracelet.
This 28 mm 18K yellow gold and stainless steel model features a bezel engraved with Roman numerals, white mother-of-pearl dial with diamond hour markers and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The hands, OMEGA logo, Constellation star and diamond holders are also in 18K yellow gold.
At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Calibre 4061, while the caseback is stamped with the Constellation Observatory medallion.
- Total product weight (approx.): 90 g
- Between lugs: 17.5 mm
- Thickness: 8.5 mm
- Case: Steel ‑ yellow gold
- Case diameter: 28 mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Dial color: White
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Material: Steel ‑ yellow gold
- Type of Clasp: Butterfly clasp with comfort setting
- Caliber: OMEGA 4061
- Quartz movement with "Long Life" feature to maximize the autonomy of the battery. Exclusive red Omega logo with rhodium plated parts and circular graining.
- Battery life: 48 months
- Type: Quartz